Welcome to the official Hull City Tigers online shop
Customer Services: +44 (1482) 509600
Don't forget you can order online and collect from your chosen Tiger Leisure store for FREE!
We are committed to preserving and safeguarding your privacy...
By registering or placing an order with us, you are consenting to the policies highlighted on this page.
What information do we collect from you?
We may collect, store and use the following types of personal information:
- Information regarding your computer and your visits to us; including your IP address, geographical location, type of browser and operating system, connection type and speed, source of referral, length of visit and the number of pages viewed.
- Upon registering or making a purchase with us, you will be required to provide us with personal information relating to your name, address and contact information. For purchases, payment details will also be requested. If you opt to register for any of the services provided via the web site (i.e. e-newsletters and e-mail notifications), this personal information will also be transmitted to us.
- Any other information that you choose to send to us.
A cookie consists of information sent by a web server to a web browser, which is subsequently stored by the web browser. Each time the web browser requests a page from the web server, this information is relayed, enabling the web server to identify and track the web browser.
We use both session cookies and persistent cookies on tigerleisure.com. Session cookies track your route on the web site, whereas persistent cookies enables our web site to recognise you upon your visit. Session cookies are automatically deleted upon the closing of your browser, whereas persistent cookies will remained stored until deleted, or until they reach a specified expiry date.
Web browsers do allow the refusal of cookies. However, this will negatively influence the usability of web sites, including tigerleisure.com, and will prevent functionality which is deemed essential.
How do we use your personal information?
We may use your personal information to:
- improve the browsing experience by introducing elements of personalisation;
- deliver goods purchased from us;
- send statements and invoices to you;
- send general, non-marketing communications, or e-mail notifications which have been specifically requested;
- send marketing communications relating to tigerleisure.com where you have agreed to this, either by e-mail or similar technology. At any time, you can inform us that you would prefer not to receive marketing communications;
- provide third parties with statistical information regarding our visitors – however, this information will not identify any individual user;
- allow us to deal with any enquiries or complaints made by or about you relating to us;
Where you submit personal information for publication on our web site (e.g. as part of a testimonial or product review), we will publish and otherwise use that information in accordance with the license you grant to us.
In order to process your order as securely as possible we have partnered with Optomany Ltd to capture your payment. During this process you will be redirected to a page hosted by Optomany Ltd which adheres to the strictest Payment Council (PCI) security standards (PCI-DSS Level 1). Once the payment is completed you will be redirected to our site for confirmation.
No credit card details are held on our servers.
For more information on Optomany Ltd please visit - http://www.optomany.com
How will we disclose your information?
In addition, we may disclose personal information:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk)
How do we secure your personal information?
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse, or alteration of your personal information.
All personal information provided to us will be stored on our secure servers, which are both password and firewall protected, and all electronic transactions you made to us will be encrypted using SSL technology.
Data transmission over the internet, however, is inherently insecure, and we are unable to guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
You are responsible for keeping your password and user details confidential. However, we will never request for you to reveal your password to us, under any circumstances.
At any stage, you may instruct us to provide you with any personal information that we hold about you. Provision of this information may be subject to the payment of a £10.00 administration fee, as outlined by the Data Protection Regulations (2000).
You may also, at any stage, instruct us not to process your personal information for marketing purposes. You will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal data for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt-out of the use of your personal data for marketing purposes. All e-mail marketing correspondence will contain an unsubscribe link.
Third Party Web Sites
The tigerleisure.com web site may contain links to other web sites. We take no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of third party web sites.
Updating Your Information
Please inform us if you require us to correct or update the personal information which we hold about you.